Let Natalie Anne walk you through how to create multiple versions of Glam Waves.
Video 1 - Short Hair Glam + BONUS 90s Supermodel Wet Look
Starting with NA's go-to short textured glam, then moving into the current WET hair trend for a 90s supermodel-inspired vibe.
Video 2 - Exaggerated Glam Waves
In this two-part session, Natalie Anne shares how to achieve one of her favorite retro shapes and how to exaggerate it to be picture-perfect AND photo-ready! She shares her tips on creating the perfect sustainable shape which will last all night without rolling back into a curl. To finish, we explore the importance of creating content and why it is an extremely powerful tool to build your business and brand.
Video 3 - Soft Hollywood Glam Waves …with a flat iron.
Consistently achieving these polished, voluminous waves is what put Natalie Anne on the map! Let her show you why the perfect set is key to re-creating her first signature look.
· Learn what products to use and when
· How to consult your client and why it is so important your client commits to her part line
· How to create height, balance and sustainability
· How to polish and smooth out your glam waves
the Natalie Anne double-setting method
· Where to start your curl, and why you get what you set
· How your client should prepare for her appointment and why
· The Natalie Anne test strand method and why we
· How to curl, in which direction and why
understand the difference between texture and mess.
· Understand how to create volume without the use of extensions
· How to create and EXAGGERATE to perfect fringe height
· How to ensure your waves don’t roll back into a curl
the perfect finish
· How to create multiple pieces of content with the one client
· Hhat tool/brushes work best and why
· How and when to use product and why
· How to best photograph your clients
+ So much more!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
· Watch at anytime, learn at your own pace
· Unlock all 3 looks instantly, + 1 BONUS Look
· Stream anytime on your desktop, tablet or mobile device
· Downloadable step by step instruction guide for all 3 looks
Video 1 - approximately 26 mins
Video 2 - approximately 40 mins
Video 3 - approximately 51 mins