Let Natalie Anne walk you through how to create multiple Unforgettable Up-Dos.
Video 1 - Sleek Textured Knot with Centre Part
In this session, Natalie Anne shares one of the most highly requested celebrity looks right now, commonly worn by Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid - the sleek, snatched top knot with a centre part!
Creating a part line in a sleek look is a challenge for so many stylists. The Natalie Anne approach to adding a part line will lend itself to so many more styles and methods you will use for years to come.
Video 2 - Half-Up, Half-Down
In the next 30 mins, Natalie Anne will walk you through how to create a beautifully balanced Half-Up, Half-Down hairstyle, sharing loads of trade secrets that will help you create magic in the salon and on-set.
· Learn which products to use and when
· How to directional blow-dry and why it’s so important
breaking down the perfect finish
· Which tools to use and why
· Learn how to snatch the perfect pony
· Learn how to create the perfect part line that won’t close
· Learn how to use hat elastic and why it is important to · · · Understand this method
· Understand how to section the hair so it’s simple to band off
· Body positioning and why it is crucial when pulling a pony
· How to create a comfortable ponytail that your client wants to wear all night
· How to remove unwanted flyways
· How to create the right amount of texture for your knot
· How to create the right shape and balance
· How to create height, balance and sustainability
· How to contour your client
· How to band for a half up half down
· How to curl, in which direction and why
· Understand the difference between texture and mess
· Understand how to create volume without the use of extensions
· How to conceal hairline and part lines
· How to identify your tool of choice
+ So much more!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
· Watch at anytime, learn at your own pace
· Unlock all 3 videos instantly
· Stream anytime on your desktop, tablet or mobile device
· Downloadable step by step instruction guide for all 3 looks
Video 1 - approximately 23 mins
Video 2 - approximately 32 mins