Get ready to unleash your inner Glam Barbie as we unveil the secrets behind celebrity hair stylist, Natalie Anne's party-proof Glam Barbie Core Half-Up Half-Down Style.
Let us walk you through the step-by-step guide to achieving this stunning look on influencer Tara Milk Tea for the Barbie the Movie Sydney Premiere. With a touch of pink hue, courtesy of Ultrafade by Rich, you'll be ready to rock the Barbie vibe at any event or occasion.
Whether you're preparing for a special occasion, a night out with friends, or simply want to add a touch of Barbie-esque charm to your daily life, this tutorial will equip you with the knowledge and techniques to rock this glamorous hairdo effortlessly.
Get the Look
Barbie Party-Proof Half-Up Half-Down Style!
1. Start by applying our Natalie Anne Prep & Play All-in-One Cream to prime the hair prior to styling. Secure your sections with the help of our Creaseless Blowout & Sectioning Clips.
2. Add our Natalie Anne Volumising Powder and Queenie Stronghold Hairspray to the root area for extra grip and no gaps before snatching the front section into a high pony using our Natalie Anne Gentle Wet and Dry Brush.
3. With your GHD Platinum+ Straightener curl all the hair away from the face to create that maximum Barbie effect.
In this tutorial Natalie Anne is using the Limited Edition Pink Platinum+ Straightener, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Twenty dollars from each styler sold is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation Australia. Shop the Limited Edition Pink Styler to show your support to the cause.
4. Once the hair has completely cooled down, gently seperate your curls with a Wide Tooth Comb and go back in with the Natalie Anne Volumizing Powder, sprinkling it generously on the mid-lengths and ends. This magic dust is the secret behind helping styles hold their shape. It also gives you a lot more control over the hair while you’re backcombing, teasing and smoothing each of the surface layer (with our cute Pink Eco-Friendly Volumising Comb).
5. Now to complete that Barbie vibe, we need to load it up with accessories. In this tutorial Natalie Anne has used a two-tone ribbon to create our bow and used her GHD styler to smooth the material to create the most perfect Barbie-approved bow.
6. Natalie Anne finished off this look with some sparkly edging detail. She chose Pink Pearls and secured them down with weft glue.
Hot Tip: Add a touch of PINK to your hair, with some clip in extensions as seen in this How-To Tutorial on Dj Tigerlilly or even opt for some hair-chalk for a pop of colour.
Model | @taramilktea
Makeup | @jacksonrobertsmua
Tools | @ghdhair_anz
Products | @natalieannehaircare & @originalmineral
Hair Colour | @ultrafadebyrich
More Barbie Inspired Looks to come!
Stay inspired by following us @natalieannehaircare & @natalieannehair